OS X

Comments and questions about Interval Loader.
gurureoul

OS X

Postby gurureoul » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:39 pm

Am I missing something? I can't seem to figure out how to switch to the Advanced modes in Interval Loader for OS X. There doesn't seem to be any menu option. It's there for the Benchmark, but not for the actual game?

Thanks a lot! Aruffo, I've been reading your research, and using ETCv6 for only about two weeks. When I woke up this morning and sang a C, then played one on my guitar and it matched, I was thrilled. I still very shaking, but I've noticed improvement very quickly with the intervals and pitch.

Kudos to all your hard work!

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:43 pm

That's right.. in the game, it changes by itself as you advance through the levels.

gurureoul

Postby gurureoul » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Oh. Okay, so it'll be a surprise when it happens!

I'm excited to see how this goes, as I have had only rudimentary music theory training, only the simplest fulling around with saxophone and guitar, and have never attempted any eartraining before. I'm a DIY-er and abhor paying for things - but I don't regret the money spent on ETC!

Thank you!

This is a little out of place, but I don't want to open up another thread for such a simple question: at what point (after approx. how many avenues) do other pitches start appearing in Absolute Pitch Avenue?

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:29 pm

No prob'm... it's 100th Avenue.

Return to “Interval Loader”